One of the nation’s longest standing and growing Rehab organizations in the industry, South Pacific Rehab Alliance provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy for multiple settings across the country. Our dedicated therapists combine their expertise and extensive knowledge to improve our patient’s care.
To support our rapid growth and commitment to quality care, South Pacific Rehab Alliance is actively seeking a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant to join our team. Successful candidates will demonstrate empathy, compassion, and provide quality care to the patients whom we treat. If you are a passionate clinician looking to join a team of hard working, passionate and caring individuals, and leaders, join the South Pacific Rehab Alliance team. Start discovering what it feels like to be working alongside a dedicated team striving to drive quality clinical outcomes and elevate therapy services to a new level.
- Provide comprehensive treatment to patients under the supervision of an OTR and according to state guidelines.
- Assist OT in identifying appropriate patients and referring them to rehab accordingly.
- Document patient’s daily participation and progress on progress note in an accurate and timely fashion and obtain the co-signature of the OTR.
- Ensure MD orders are obtained for treatments, re-certifications, and discharges.
- Assist with other documentation requirements as indicated and according to state guidelines.
- Graduate of an accredited university with a BA or Associates degree in Occupational Therapy that is recognized by the AOTA.
- Recognized by the NBCOT as a designated COTA (if state mandated).
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state (as applicable).
Benefits and Perks for our full-time employees:
- Competitive pay commensurate with your experience and location
- Meaningful work-life balance with flexible working schedules
- Generous paid time off for full-time employee
- Comprehensive Health benefits to include a FREE health plan option
- Contact us to hear about additional benefits we offer
South Pacific Rehab Alliance provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Tender Touch Rehab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
South Pacific Rehab Alliance is a division of Enhance Therapies